Sunday, August 21

Alliephotography challenge.

A photo taken from a distance.

 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Smile for the camera! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 
I'm sooo happy with this shot! I love the levels of all three of them! This is the one I'm entering in for the challenge. The following are just random ones from a distance that I just so happened to find, and thought I'd share with you.


The sunset is gorgeous, especially when we capture it forever. It is one of the everyday beauties. 




Boys that roll down hill, tend to run uphills with their tongues hanging out. :P




Hope you enjoyed these! :)
~Selina~


3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to invite you to my photo party going on right now! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/08/sweet-little-photo-swap-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D