Here are a few back to school makeup tips. ;-)
- Start out with a tinted moisturizer to even out the skin tone. The best ones are oil-free, mineral-based, and have SPF 30.
- One sweep of eye shadow across the lid is enough. Try warm bronzes or peaches.
- Keep your eyeliner classy by rimming only the top lash line. If black eyeliner is too dramatic for you, try dark brown or navy. Even better, take a cotton swab and gently smudge the application to soften a harsh line.
- Go easy on the mascara to avoid spider lashes. Apply two coats of brown or black mascara to your top lashes only.
- Dust a pinkish or golden-brown bronzer on the forehead and apples of the cheeks to come back to school with that summer glow.
- Young lips already have enough color in them. A clear or soft pink lip gloss keeps your lips moisturized and completes the look.