Tuesday, August 23

Just Some of My Fave Quotes

These are just a few of my fave quotes. You'll prob see a ton more in the future of my quotes that I come across and just love.

"But you have heard of me?"~ Captain Jack Sparrow (PotC)
"Amy, How did we forget the Dr.?"~ Rory Williams (Dr. Who)
"I'm the Doctor!"~ The Doctor (Dr. Who)
"The good looking one? Or the other one?..."~ The Doctor (Dr. Who)
"The time is always right to do the right"~ Martin Luther King Jr.
..."The time is always wrong to do the wrong"~ A friend
It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.~ J.K. Rowling
The best of us must sometimes eat our words. ~ J.K. Rowling
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. ~ J.K. Rowling

Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

I'll post a ton more throughout my posts. :) 
~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D