Wednesday, August 17

Random

I'm starting to learn how to fight. Yay! 

So school is starting soon... Who's excited? I'm still "eh..." about school. But 4-H will be a total blast this year!

I wanted to let you all know, in case you didn't know already, that I have an advice page now. So ask away! :) and I'll do my best to answer.

I'm going to make choc chip pancakes for dinner tonight. Yum! :) I use the Bisquick recipe, but use choc chips instead of blueberries.

If you haven't checked out the blogs on my sidebar, you need to. They are awesome! Also, if you would please invite you friends to follow my blog, that would be great!

So this was just a random post.

~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D