Well I'm surprising you with a new post! Here is a recipe to make nail polish, and I have not done this yet. I plan to in the near future...maybe...
- Clear Nail Polish
- Colored Eye Shadow/ Pigment Makeup
- Nail Polish Remover
- Fine Glitter Dust (optional)
- Small Funnel
- Scrap of Paper
- Plastic Baggie
- Open up the bottle of clear nail polish and place the funnel end into the bottle.
- Block the hole of the funnel by placing a small scrap of paper at the bottom.
- Place some eye shadow in a sealed plastic bag. Gently press the eye shadow and crush it till you get a lump-free, powdery consistency.
- Transfer the powdered eye shadow or pigment makeup into the funnel.
- If you desire, you can add a very small amount of fine glitter to the funnel mixture.
- Carefully mix the fine glitter and eye shadow/ pigment makeup before you remove the scrap of paper.
- Remove the scrap of paper and allow the mixture to enter the bottle.
- Remove the funnel from the bottle and replace the cap on the clear nail polish.
- Shake the bottle well for about 2 minutes.
- You can add more eye shadow/ pigment makeup or glitter in case the resultant color is not up to your liking.
- In case your nail polish gets thick or lumpy, add a few drops of nail polish remover and shake for one minute to thin the nail polish.
I want to thank Ava for sending me this recipe.
That's all for today, I'm off to an awards banquet!