Wednesday, September 14

Fred Mertz: She said my mother looks like a weasel.
Lucy Ricardo: Ethel, apologize.
Ethel Mertz: I'm sorry your mother looks like a weasel. 
Lucy Ricardo: I want the names to be unique and euphonious.
Ricky Ricardo: Okay. Unique if it's a boy, and Euphonious if it's a girl. 
Lucy Ricardo: Ever since we said "I do", there have been so many things that we don't. 
Mr. Merriweather: Oh, you study numerology?
Lucy Ricardo: Of course.
Mr. Merriweather: I'm a 1.
Lucy Ricardo: I'm a 3.
Ricky Ricardo: I'm a 5.
Mr. Merriweather: We're all odd, aren't we?  
Ethel Mertz: Oh, Lucy, I know you're not going to move, but if you ever do move, don't move. 
[while watching Lucy and Ricky kiss]
Ethel Mertz: Isn't that sweet? Just like two lovebirds.
Fred Mertz: What are you, a bird watcher? 
Employment Agent: What did you have in mind?
Lucy Ricardo: What kind of jobs do you have open?
Employment Agent: Well what do you do?
Lucy Ricardo: What kind of jobs do you have open?
Employment Agent: Well what do you do?
Lucy Ricardo: What kind of jobs do you have open?
Employment Agent: You go first this time.
Lucy Ricardo: Alright, what do you do?
Employment Agent: What kind of jobs do you have... Oh. Cut it out. 
***
I have more, but I'll post them later. :)
~Selina~





3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I had to try really hard to keep from laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That's practically next to impossible when watching or reading (quotes) of I LOVE LUCY! :)
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... i LOVE watching i love lucy. it was one of my favorite classics. :) thanks for bringing back such great memories.

    would love to have you as a follower...
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ps. hope you'll come visit soon & enter my YSL inspired arty ring giveaway HERE :)

    xx,
    cins - design3rd

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D