Wednesday, September 28

I want a Color Bug! :)

Abbey Lee by Max Doyle for Vogue

Bright coloured hair has appeared on several catwalks in the recent SS12 fashion shows and it seems bright and neon ombre hair is big trend to watch.

I posted about colour block hair and the bright ombre trend here and it seems it’s only going to get bigger.

If you love the look of bright hair, but it won’t go down well at your 9-5, I may have an easy solution for you.

Kevin Murphy (who styled the beautiful Abbey Lee in the shot above) has released a product called Color Bug that creates this look for one night only.

Color Bug is a water soluble hair colour powder that sticks to hair product to create a bright ombre hair look that washes out in the morning. Check out Kevin demonstrate Color Bug in the video below.



Here is the video link http://www.kevinmurphy.com.au/podcasts/podcast.detail.php?id=194



I haven’t tried this product for myself yet but it looks like an easy way to wear this trend, without regret and without damaging your hair.

Would you wear bright ombre hair?

So I copied this from Hair Romance (http://www.hairromance.com/). I've been wanting to dye my hair different colors but my Mom was always worried about bleaching my hair and stuff, so maybe I can convince her to let me get this. I'm soooo excited, and I really really really want to try this! 
Well I have to go take a shower, but I shall talk to all of you soon! ;)
~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D