Sunday, September 4

Today...

Bought some new nail polishes today!!! yay! :) I can't wait to try them out, one is a purple orly, and the other is a sally hansen crackle! I will post more on that, but I also wanted to tell you that a few posts ago I had a makeup post up. Now I have pictures to go with it. Don't worry, I'll make sure to re-post it just for you! :)
Well my eyes are tried at staring at this screen for so long. (cause I was writing school papers ins 4:30 pm...)
Goodnight fellow bloggers, and followers! Hope you all have sweet dreams! Don't let the bedbugs bite!
<3 <3 <3
~Selina~  


P.S. there is a difference the little icons. ;) *yawns*.... zzz....zzz......zzz....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/07/2011

    Omigosh!! I've been wanting to try the crackle one since it came out!!! lemme kno if you like it and maybe I can barrow it ;)
    -Ava

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D