Tuesday, September 6

Toms/Bobs Shoes

Ok! I LOVE LOVE LOVE toms shoes, just cause they give a pair to a child  in Africa. I recently got my very first pair, and plan to get some more. here are some pics.



Ok so those were Toms shoes, but really the person that owns TOMS is named Blake. I've been seeing a lot of Bobs too, and I thought they were copy cats on Toms, which they kinda are, but I thought it was stupid to make a shoe that looks like toms without having a charity benefit tied to it.Now Bobs has a comercial, so in it they're saying they've partnered up with toms kinda and they donate money to toms! I feel so much better about that. Anyways I just wanted to show off my toms! :P
~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D