Monday, October 31

Coffee is wonderful!

Who loves coffee? I'm one of those people that loves it! I'm not addicted to it. I just have it every now and then. A lot of my friends don't like coffee, but some do like Starbucks Frappecinos. My favorite is the Java Chip Frappe. Sooo Yummy! :P

Doesn't that look good? Yeah! I know your mouth is watering now looking at that chocolate drizzled slowly sliding down the sides in the creamy goodness of icy, chocolate crushed, coffee frappe. mmmmm... 

 So this was just a random post for you peeps! Not to me though, since I was drinking coffee. :) 
~Selina~

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I love coffee! I like to enjoy it every day! I can do without it but I like it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely delicious! hahaha! Ok.
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D