Tuesday, October 18

Different hair.

Ok. So my hair is naturally wavy/curly and frizzy.
I do multiple things to tame it.  I braid it, straighten it, and sometimes leave it alone.
Here are a few different pics of different hair days that I've liked.
Half way finished of straightening.

Regular braided pigtails.

Fishtail braided pigtails

same as above.

a hairdo I tried out. :)

what my hair looked like after being released from the hairdo.

I will do tutorials soon on how I got my hair to look like the above photos.
Well I have class in the morning, so I shall talk to you peeps later! Sweet dreams, and don't let the bedbugs bite!
~Selina~ 





1 comment:

  1. i follow you now! please come visit my blog @ http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/ and follow back!♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D