Tuesday, October 25

I'm back!...well...sorta...




video

Sorry for all the coughing... Still recovering. Ok I'm gonna shut up cause I already said all of that in the vlog!
So if you haven't, It would make my day if you checked out all the blogs on my sidebar. If you choose to follow any of those peeps, please let me know because that means a great deal to me! I love it when people check out the blogs, especially if they're one of my favorite ones. Another blog I love to read/watch/listen to is Anarchy on Paper (http://anarchyonpaper.blogspot.com/) and Jimmy hasn't gotten around to making a blog button, but check out her blog too. She's got some great tips for writing, also some clips of people messing with her in her recordings. :P
Ok I'm logging off now.
~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D