Friday, October 7

Who are you truly?


Be who you are, not someone else. Don't let others make you feel like crud. Just remember, no one is perfect. YOU are in charge of your decisions, no one else. Sure they can influence it, but in the end that decision is yours to make and not theirs.
Ask yourself, who are you truly? Is this who God has created? Or is this person you see in the mirror somebody replaced?
I know this isn't one of my normal posts, but I took this post from my other blog, Walk With God (blog button on the sidebar----->). And I wanted to share it with all of you as well, and ask yourself the questions above.^ Thanks for following! 
~Selina~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D