Thursday, October 13

you can make shout-out posts can't you???

Well, that question doesn't matter... because that's not what I'm doing for this post! But I do want to say:

Selena, so sorry your plans did not go as wanted ):

Yeah, I just wanted to mention that (:

Anyways, As I looked through other people's blogs trying to come across a great idea for posting... I was at a huge loss. I couldn't find anything that struct my interest! S I got to thinking while endlessly looking around on Pinterest...

*light bulb flies up above my head from nowhere!*

This post will be based on Pinterest! Ya... yeah that's cool! 

To all those who don't know a winky dink about pinterest: It's a website where you can just, i dunno, pin things? It's just addicting... and as you can see, I am addicted! 

Look at the wonderful things you could find:

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I believe I laughed at every picture(: not joking. 

Have I pushed you enough into getting one yet? If I did... that's awesome! You should go follow me:


and then I will follow you!
So...
are you addicted to Pinterest?

about the author

click picture to enlarge

Well, I'm not exactly a typical 14 year old... I'm crazy, funny (so my friends say), I blog, I tweet, I like my own status, I'm a Jesus Freak, and I have a cat that means the world to me! Now, I believe I just gave you the most amazing biography you'll ever read. Check out my blog here: http://dezzysblogerificblog.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting!
    Made my day!
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D