Monday, November 7

P/F challenge

video

Fashion Challenge Rules: Clothes must be your favorite comfortable outfit. Must not be underwear. I have the permission to delete your submission if I think your photo content is inappropriate.Have fun! Photos must be submitted between Nov 8th- Nov 18th.

Photography Challenge Rules: Photo must be taken by you. Can only submit up to 3-5 photos for entry. Photos must be appropriate and not contain any adult content, otherwise I have the ability to delete your submission. Photo Category is your favorite photo ever taken by you from Jan/1/11-Nov/15th/11.

Entries:  You can submit a link to your photo in the comment box below, or email me at spike95dancer@gmail.com
Please let me know if I'm allowed to place your photo on my blog. Thanks everyone!

I hope you will enter!

~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D