Wednesday, November 2

Part of my Halloween costume







So I crimped my hair for the first time, and made successful eye wings for the first time. This was part of my Halloween costume. I was Melody Pond (aka River Song) from Dr. Who. I wore a cheap glide on eyeliner, tried to find the name but it was worn off. I wore a midnight blue eyeshadow which was now faded when I took these pics. My cat dress is from forever21.com. That's all I wore. Took me 3mins total for makeup. Crimping my hair took a while just cause I have sort of close to thick hair.  If you've never crimped your hair, I say your should try it out. It's fun and easy to take care of. I'm off to eat my Greek dinner. :) YUM!
~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D