Tuesday, November 22

PEEPS!!! :(

Earlier this morning, I had the most amazing idea for a blog post. Now guess what happened... I FORGOT WHAT it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

*sigh*.... If I think of it again, then I will post it.

So I had a really strange dream/nightmare last night. Here it is:

My brother and I were at our house when all of a sudden the doorbell rang. Of coarse we went to check it and we both stepped out on the porch seeing no one around. Then this flashing thing ma bob flies into my brothers hand out of nowhere. It looked like a cylinder wand that had red and blue lights flashing around and around. while we were checking that out there was like the small rectangular shaped robot in the grass that we could control with the cylinder wand. All of a sudden dream me had this idea it was a bomb.... my bro and I started running down the street, but the robot just kept pace with us. We finally realized whenever the cylinder wand moved so would the robot... THen music starts blaring all over the neighborhood, and I see one of our neighbors with like whipped cream foaming out of her mouth walking towards us. She looked like a pale faced zombie but still alive...we screamed and ran back to the house. then our house became pitch black and everything was quiet...

And that was my dream-mare.
Any of you have a dream-mare before? Weird thing is I never usually remember my dreams or nightmares. Only fragments of them...
~Selina~

2 comments:

  1. I tried looking up what dreams mean, and it's a bunch of crap. But I do believe that whatever you were thinking of right before you fell asleep has something to do with your dream. Otherwise, someone out there in the universe is messing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! Can't...stop...laughing!!! Usually when I write 'lol', I'm not really laughing out loud, but this time...HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D