Wednesday, December 14

Break...End...Finals...

Well, you all probably have figured out my break isn't like a normal break. I post on and off on my break... Anyways, I'm still on break and to me that means I'm not post everyday of the week. I'll be off of break from my blog prob Monday.
I just wanted to say that this week is finals, and I've gotten all A's so far! Tomorrow is my last class. That is Algebra 2 so that's all I have. I'm going to see Sherlock Holmes at midnight tomorrow night with two of my sis, Ava&Sierra, along with my brother and his friends. It's gonna be a great way to start the Christmas Break. This weekend, I'll prob post something about my Christmas traditions, or past Christmas traditions.
Gotta go peeps! Wish me luck!
~Selina~

1 comment:

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D