Wednesday, December 14

Fashion/Avatar_nailart

I love this dress. It would look cute with a red sweater over it, or even a cream sweater. Great for a winter party. You can even put some tights/leggins on and wear brown boots with it. So it really would be classified as dressy casual.
I think this is an awesome necklace! I love the way it's so colorful.
This is probably one of my most favorite rings I've ever found. Hey Ava, do you think you can attempt this ring for my birthday next year?
So that's some winter/springishsummer fashion for everyone. :)


Here's some Avatar Nail Designs.





  

Isn't that awesome!!!!??? I'll have to attempt it when I have the right colors. :) Until next time.
~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D