Tuesday, December 6

Glitter Nail Polish for the Holidays

Found this over at the The Perfect Pear. My only suggestion to this tutorial is try to add the glitter to white or black nail polish and see how that turns out. :)

DIY// Make Your Own Glitter Nailpolish

 So this is like a little mini DIY that I came up with a few days ago! I absolutely love glitter nailpolish and I'm just about out of my favourite glitter nailpolish so I wanted to make some of my own. Turns out its really easy and takes only three ingredients!
 *I used an old bottle of clear polish that I had!
 *how much glitter you pour in is totally up to you!
So I'd say it turned out pretty good, the only downside being that it separates so you have to give it a good shake every time you use it! Pretty none the less!
 
~Selina~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D