Tuesday, December 13

Update.

So we found out it's not really my shoulder that is pained, but my bicep. It's called bicep tendonitis or something like that. So I have to take some pills for a week, and do physical therapy for 6wks... sigh... good thing its almost break time.
So this means no more arm wrestling...(which I did at my 16th party. Amber, I know what you are thinking. It isn't your fault that we had to arm wrestle that night. I should've stopped after the first round...) I have to take it easy in kickboxing, but I don't think I'm going back to class till after I talk the therapist. And I have no clue about dance. I don't think I'll be going back till after break.
I'm sad because I may not be able to do a mud run in January that I'm a host of... That's sad, but I'll have fun helping!
So that's my update. :)
~Selina~

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry!! Maybe if we hadn't arm wrestled it wouldn't be so bad. :( Take it easy and get well soon, okay? You'll be in my prayers, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats not good... :( Will be praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow, so sorry! will be praying =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do kickboxing? I want to get into that :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber! I told you not to blame it on that, that's just part of the reason. I just have to take it easy till I see the therapist person. Thank you everyone for the prayers. :)
    Yes I do. Find the neatest karate studio near you and see if they have kickboxing classes.
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't help feeling awful! Your arm is hurt and I make it worse by putting all my strength into pulling on it...
    You know, you still won with your bad arm. That's sort of embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D