Friday, February 17

Before I leave

Before I leave, I thought I'd let give you a tutorial for nails.

so, I love stars! I could resist sharing the galaxy nail design with you. I know a lot of you love to sing or love to listen to music. That's why there are music notes for you. And could we forget a childhood memory of the Cookie Monster? Who makes the best cookies in you house? I love to eat cookies! They're soo good! and Yummy!
When I come back, I'll have a few pictures to upload. I have some new makeup to share with you and I kind of made my own version of a semi light smoky eye too.
 Let me know if you decide to do one of these nail designs!

Talk to you later!









~Selina~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D