Friday, February 24

Guest posted

Hey Peeps!
I did a guest post for Dezzy today.
You can check it out here: http://dezzysblogerificblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/beautyselina.html

Yes, I do know I promised all of you photos from last weekend. Reason for my delay? I was busy with a 4-H speech, bio test, math test, 4-H slideshow, and I never got around to uploading or editing the photos. So, I'm sorry for the delay, and you all will have to wait a while longer. So while you wait, enjoy these photos I took from a photoshoot I did a while back.










Hope you enjoyed the pics!
~Selina~

2 comments:

  1. prettyfull!! whoever prosed for these it's awsome ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I wonder who it could be, Ava. To bad I didn't post the ones with the dress and leather jacket.
      ~Selina~

      Delete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D