Tuesday, February 28

Headaces suck!

Even though I'm not allergic to anything, I still get seasonal allergies. Frankly, it sucks. Its rare that I get headaches, and this past allergy (flash, attack, infection) can't think of the proper word has caused a headache that I've had since Friday. I think it will be gone tomorrow morning, but I've never experienced that before. Now what would I be like if I had a migraine??? LET'S NOT EVEN GO THERE!!!!  So here's what happens to me when I have a headache.
I don't remember things you told me 5mins ago.
I don't smile.
I'm in some kind of zone where I'm not thinking, yet I am... (very weird if you ask me) 
Last but not least, I'm most likely trying to focus on not sleeping since my head hurts.
Headaces were my complaint for the day.


 





~Selina~
 

P.S. I have a Biology quiz in the morning. PLEASE pray or keep me in your thoughts. Thanks so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D