Friday, February 3

I Was Tagged by Monica

1) post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
6) no stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this/follow me' blah blah blah, you have to legitimately tag 11 people!

11 random things about myself:
  1. I like alternative music
  2. I salad. :P
  3. I think finding ATLA music legally is hard... (but I already have it so... yea)
  4. In case you didn't know I used to dance. I even did pointe for two years.
  5. I suck at drawing
  6. Don't give me a vente' frappe' from Starbucks, unless you really want me bouncing of the walls. Literally I cannot stop moving when I have one of those things. Also, I have to pee a lot after one of the Vente's....
  7. I'm ZUTARA ALL THE WAY!!!!
  8. I think it's stupid there's two different versions of hide and seek. Are you lazy that you can't chase after the other person for both versions? Come on kids! Really? You're supposed to wearing out your energy so the adults get a break from chasing you...
  9. I think twilight (the book) could have been written better... Frankly I got confused at some points just because the sentences weren't clear. I literally had to think for 7mins on one of those stupid sentences! Gosh peeps! If you're gonna write a bestselling book, the least you could do is fix your mistakes. Ever heard of proofreading???
  10. Both of my dogs are named after wizards.
  11. I hate writing, but in my mind I have a world that could be a novel. 

Questions for me to answer:

What is your favorite book? ~Too many to choose from, but my very first favorite as a child were the Boxcar books

What is your favorite song? ~ favorite song? Hmm.. right now it's All My Tears by Emmylou Harris

Favorite movie quote? ~ "...But you have heard of me?..." Captain Jack Sparrow

Favorite genre of music?~ Alternative

Favorite setting~A bright sunny day with a blue sky and just a few clouds. A slight breeze. It's not too cold or hot but just perfect. The weather is warm enough to wear shorts, but harsher to wear a cardigan sweater. My vision is sitting on a bright white wooden chair in the sand listening to waves rolling in onto the sun-heated sand. Seagulls search for food while crabs scurry along the sandbank. Children's laughter can be heard from the beach as the splash one another in the ocean waves.

Got a crush? (devilish question hehehehe ;D)~ in reality? No... In fiction? Yeah I've got tons.

Favorite subject in school?~ History
Hobbies?~ Photography, v-ball, blogging, reading, sometimes scrapbooking.

Favorite Holiday: New Years

Favorite food: Red beans and Rice. (my mom's version without celery)

Favorite animal? Dogs, Cats, Birds.

11 (random) questions for those to be tagged:

  1. What is your favorite eye color? 
  2. Who do you trust? (other than God and Jesus...) 
  3. What is your favorite scent?
  4. Who is your favorite character? (book or movie) 
  5. What is your favorite possession?
  6. Do you get allowance?
  7. What would you do if someone tried to kidnap you?
  8. If you could live in any fantasy world, what would it be?
  9. Do you sing a lot when you're alone?
  10. What is your dream house?
  11. 5 life goals you want to accomplish before the age 50?

I tag:

Stephie- http://stephisonblogger.blogspot.com/
Jessica- http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/
Paige- http://the828.blogspot.com/
Lucia- http://one-beloved.blogspot.com/
Janelle-  http://photography4thecreator.blogspot.com/
Gretchen- http://drowningthrough.blogspot.com/


Enjoy! :)
~Selina~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! Loved your answers! I need to do this post, someone else tagged me too haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see your post. :) And Congrats girly!
      ~Selina~

      Delete
  2. http://drowningthrough.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-was-tagged-by-selina.html
    Check:)
    P.s.
    I really miss you too...I miss the whole class!!! Eep, we should chat sometime! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I loved your answers, but I think your questions are awesome! Love the "do you run with scissors"! Lol!
      YES WE ShOULD! When are you usually on?
      Is Stephie the mastermind behind your blog design? It's awesome!
      ~Selina~

      Delete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D