Tuesday, February 14

Valentines

Happy Valentine's day peeps!
I'm grateful for all of my followers and love you all! So I wanted to do a shout out to all the single ladies/gentlemen out there in the world. BE PROUD TO BE SINGLE on THIS HOLIDAY! Ok, now you're staring at your screen going what the heck!!!??? Is this girl crazy??? NOPE! ONCE AGAIN BE PROUD TO BE SINGLE THIS HOLIDAy! My reason? Well you get to love everyone rather than just focus on one specific person. I don't think people realize that they focus on that one they love rather than all that they love when valentine's comes around.

Now, this had to be the best FB post I saw all day when I was looking at the Valentine's posts:

"You say you want a boy who is kind, trustworthy, hard working, etc, but what are you doing to gain these qualities yourself? Use being single as a beautiful opportunity to be the best you. You do not need a boy or girl in your life to make you worth something. And you are not forever alone, by the way. This is high school. And love is patient" ~my friend.

With that said, my comp is about to shut off. So I shall log off now. Bye Peeps! Hope you had a great V-Day.
LUV YA A TON! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~SELINA~

1 comment:

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D