Friday, March 16

spring break so far



So this past week I've been on spring break. Anyone else on spring break?

I basically lazed around most of the days, but I did get to see Mission Impossible 4 and a ton of animes. I got chillax with one of my sisters. (Amber) We painted nails, and shopped, and started a nd game.

I'm also working with Monica, and D on something top secret... Well not top secret but we won't reveal what is just yet. :)

And the best news I received this week. (tech 12am this morn) Was that Legend of Korra (Sequel to Avatar the Last Airbender tv show) will premier on April 14th! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SUPER psyched!




This is going to a great show. Yes, I do realize its a show for kids, but I do not care! I'm watching the amazing show until the end!!! Whoop Whoop!

What else am I doing? My family celebrated my brother's, Bob, birthday. Went to a fancy restaurant. Unfortunately I forgot to take a pic of my outfit...

I'm going to the museum today. Yay! I also get to go work at the library in 15mins. We're having a hunger games party for peeps! It's gonna be epic. I'll be sure to snap a few pics.

I'm also going to see if they have any good movies in there. :)

How's your spring break going?

~Selina~

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely blog you have!

    :)

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really have enjoyed reading yours! You are really inspirational!
      ~Selina~

      Delete
  2. Wait, legend of Korra is premiering on the 14th?! I've been waiting forever for that show! I need to find out more info now! Thanks for sharing!
    I saw one of the older comments you left on my blog saying you want to chat, my email is paigesblog@aim.com, so drop me an email anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D