Tuesday, April 10

Spring=Busy

Yup! Why Haven't I posted in ages? Well its spring. I'm busy. School is harder. More things I'm involved in...

What have I been busy with?
First off my bio classes now have back to back tests so I now have to study harder each week just because I want to pass this class.
Math. need I say more?
4-H. Yeah...4-H is crazy in the spring/summer. We have a ton of competitions to get ready for this time of the year.
And the most major one. DRIVERS ED...
GUESS WHAT?......................

I GOT MY PERMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have to finish school, then head off to 4-H.... see! I really am busy!

Peace out peeps!

~Selina~

P.S. what did everyone do for Easter? I'm sorry I didn't post that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D