Wednesday, May 23

I'm back

I'm back peeps! Yay!
So I finally figured out how to make backgrounds in adobe. I had a few settings off which was why my designs looked wrong. Monica and D know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I don't know html coding very well so I usually just copy that down.
So my blog needs a summery look to it. Hmm... I'll have to talk to Stephie to see if she's free. :)
I have a ton of things to catch you guys up on. But right now I'm tired so I will do a few updates here and there. Also, I'll be sure to post pictures here and there and post some challenge for fashion, makeup, and photography.

Much love peeps!
~Selina~

2 comments:

  1. Consider it done girly! I'll have it up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Hahaha! I was just getting ready to email you. :) Thanks Girly! :D anything I can do for you?
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D