Wednesday, June 6

4-H in the past few months

Hi Everyone!

So most of you know that I had 4-H competitions here and there.  All the competitions were at District level meaning there were several counties involved. I just wanted to share what I placed here and there.

Leaders for Life: (I learned about Roberts Rules and how to preform the Parliamentary Procedures) My team placed 2nd out of three teams. We qualified to go to state.

My educational speech: This was a speech in the category for companion animals. My speech was on my dog Merlin and his visits as a therapy dog. I placed 2nd in this and also qualified to state.

Consumer Decision Making: this project teaches you how to shop for the best deals when given a scenario, then give reasons as to why you placed those items 1-4.  1 being the best, and 4 being the worst. My team won 1st out many teams. That was a big surprise to us. We thought we didn't do so great in that competition. We qualified to state.

My photography: Two of my pictures placed. One of them placed 1st in the people category while the other placed 2nd in the Animal Domestic category. 


So thank you all for all of your prayers. I had a total blast and came back with more rewards than I thought I would.

Oh! I also ran for a 3rd vice on the 4-H County Council and won! So in August I will be the new 3rd vice chairman of county council. :) Also, my last club 4-H meeting was yesterday and I had run for president of the club. I will be president of my 4-H club in August for a year.

Thanks sooo much for all your encouragement and prayers! 



Much Luv,
~Selina~ 
P.S. I'm finishing up some draft emails. Just in case you're wondering why on earth some of these are sooo old. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D