Sunday, August 19

Whoa! So...um...Summer's gone.... :'(

Well...Summer is gone... :(
Sorry I didn't post much. I had a few guest posters but they never got around to it....
I worked basically the whole Summer. I volunteered prob 5weeks and got paid for two weeks as a Teaching Assistant for Summer Camps held at the museum I work at. I had a total blast. Made a bunch of new friends and got to see old ones. The last days were bitterweet since I'll miss most of them because we're all so busy... For some reason this summer has made me feel older... O.o anyone else get that feeling? And it actually seemed to go by at a slower pace than normal fast can't believe its over reaction that I always do...
So I'm taking 3 online classes this year and have a math tutor and my mom is teaching me one class. For language I'm learning French. :)

So I wanted to share the fall colors with everyone! Here they are!




I shall post soon! :)

~Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D