Saturday, November 10

Sword Art Online (and more anime) Guest Post by Monica!

Yes more anime!


In this post I'm going to rant about three awesome animes.

Well I'll rant
but it probably wont even makes sense cause i never do BUT
anyway

Sword Art Online

guys
this anime
is wicked cool

I mean look at it
 
 
look at it
 

 
Is that not the most amazing stuff EVER
 
Behold le awesomeness
 
 
So I didn't actually realize there was a manga for it too (until now that is, my sister just told me :P)
 
 
 
anyway ive never read it
obviously
i mean i just heard about that
 
One of the reasons I like this so much, is because it reminds me of another one of my favorite series, 1/2 Prince (which is a manga)
It's almost like this is the anime they never made for 1/2 prince.
 
So basically there is a game. And the person that plays it can become their own character, and customize them and all that. They actually become the character. Like they're actually in the game. And half way thorugh the first episode, they find out that the can no longer log out. They have to clear the game (100 floors) in order to go back to real life. aaaannnnnndd on top of that, if they die in the game, they die in real life.*dramatic music*
That's Sword Art Online.
 
ANOTHER reason why I like it
 
no blood
 
they just hack at things and then simply burst into sparkles :DDD lol
wooooo
ok i don't mind blood
but this is nice too
yea
 
 
and also
it's just so action packed ya know? lots of awesomeness :)
 
 
 
 
 
Fate Zero
 
another awesome anime
its epic
the music is amazing
 
 
(oh yes lots of blood in this one)
 
im really not that far into it because i can only deal with so much blood/scary anime at a time
but its VERY good so far:)
 
 
Angel Beats
 
 
 I just barely started this one.
but so far, i'm loving it :)
its another action-y one :)
 
it's funny BUT VERY EMOTIONAL AT TIMES so be prepared for sad stuff
 
 
 
 
 
um
 
 
soo
i hardly ranted
 
wow i fail
 
 
ok
im just gonna
 
stop typing
like right now
 
yeah i really should stop
 
ok bye
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/09/2013

    Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving
    us something enlightening to read?

    Here is my web blog - 7zip download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/16/2013

    I don't even know the way I ended up right here, but I assumed this publish used to be great. I don't recognise who you might be however
    definitely you are going to a famous blogger when you
    are not already. Cheers!

    Take a look at my weblog Minecraft Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/06/2013


    Think i found the real Anime Swords :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/08/2013

    Before you try to cosplay as a character in any anime, you need to choose the one who fit for you and should also considered about many different situations! Sword Art Online for example, most of us will choose to cosplay as Kirito or Asuna and also you can find some really nice Sword Art Online cosplay costumes from www.cosplayfield.com but you should also pay more attention to the whole story, you need to learn more about it so that you can interpretation of this role perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D