Tuesday, January 1

New Years Resolution?

Happy New Years Everyone! :D

I LOVE NEW YEAR'S EVE Celebrations!
How has your New Years been going so far?
Anyone have an resolutions?



So last night my family and I went to go see a dance production which was incredible! Full of flips, jumps, leaps, and gracefulness. Then we went to eat dinner till midnight. At the restaurant they had balloons in a bag and released them at midnight. There was a big masquerade party in the restaurant on the lower floor. My brothers and I wanted to crash it, but we didn't. Darn! I'm thinking next year my friends and I should have a party...hmm...

So what did you do?

Have a great year in 2013! :)

~Selina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D