Wednesday, March 6

Nordstrom Clothing

I couldn't resist showing you these faves of mine from Nordstrom. Now, I don't have the money to buy these clothes, but that doesn't mean I can't look and find similar designs for cheaper prices! :) 

B.C.N.U. Stripe Double Breasted Blazer (Juniors)
Jolt Studded Skinny Cargo Pants (Juniors)
BP Undercover 'Boyfriend' Sweatpants (Juniors)
Fire Chambray Bustier Babydoll Tank (Juniors)
Carole Braided Rope Bracelet
Jessica Simpson 'Britt' Sandal
Love Squared Print Peplum Camisole (Juniors)
Trixxi Lace & Chiffon Strapless Party Dress (Juniors)
Project Social T 'Dance All Night' Graphic Sweatshirt (Juniors)
Mimi Chica Paisley Print Dress (Juniors)
TOMS 'Bimini - Nautical' Boat Shoe (Women)


That's all for now! :)

~Selina 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, there are so many cute pieces. I'd be happy to own any of them!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D