Monday, January 12

Happy New Year! #TeamAuggie

I know... I'm kinda late but at least I'm still in the month of January!

Anyways...


Happy 2015!

For those of you that have the new years resolution to get in shape be sure to dress fashionable! 

#TeamAuggie can help you out!

"AUGGIE APPAREL IS AN ATHLETIC APPAREL COMPANY DEDICATED TO RAISING AWARENESS, FIGHTING AND PREVENTING OVARIAN CANCER BY DONATING 20% OF ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY. THE FIGHT AGAINST OVARIAN CANCER IS NEAR TO FOUNDER BRYAN BABBITT, AS THE COMPANY IS NAMED AFTER HIS MOM MARGARET “AUGGIE” BABBITT."

My Brother is actually apart of Team Auggie and is trying to spread more awareness about ovarian cancer. So please check out Auggie Apparel at Auggieapparel.com 

 "Make the Best Better"(4-H Motto) I hope you all will help out by sharing these awesome workout clothes that not only benefit your life but everyone else around you. 

Happy New Years Again! 

Much Luv,

~Selina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for being an awesome follower and commenting. :D